17 de março de 2009

A warm embrace...

Perante isto, não tenho palavras...

"When the rain is blowing in your face,
and the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
to make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
and there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
to make you feel my love.

(...)

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my love."

[Adele - "Make you feel my love"]

1 comentário:

Margarida * disse...

" Who wants to be right as rain
It's better
When something is wrong
You get excitement in your bones
And everything you do's a game
When night comes
And your all on your own
You can say I chose to be alone
Who want to be right as rain
It's harder when your on top. "

Right As Rain - Adele


Muito bom. Muito bom, mesmo!
Sabes o quanto gosto dela.

(tens de ouvir "Tired", que também gosto muito)


Beijinhos madrinha do abraço quentinho!
{*}